When and where is the Annual Gala being held?
Join us at AXIS Pioneer Square on Saturday, October 28th.
Backstage Pass: 5:00pm
General Admission: 5:45pm
What are the COVID-19 safety guidelines for this event?
Testing: All attendees must verbally confirm that they have received negative test results for COVID-19 within 48 hours of the event. This can be a PCR or rapid test; free rapid tests are available at the event site.
Masking: Masks are strongly recommended when you are not eating or drinking.
Vaccination Status: Disclosure is not required.
How is this event accessible?
All doorways are 36” wide (ADA compliant) and all event activities will take place on the first floor. There are multiple accessible restroom stalls available.
Is there a dress code?
We suggest putting on your Galaween best, whatever that means to you! Rock a Halloween Costume, or your favorite cowboy hat & rhinestone-studded top, your wackiest onesie jumpsuit, or your favorite RCRC band t-shirt!
What should I bring?
A sense of adventure and a charged mobile device!
How can I check in on the night of the event?
Every guest must visit the check-in desk to confirm their arrival and receive their table assignment. Please be sure your phone is charged, as bidding will take place on your mobile phone.
Can I purchase a ticket on the night of the event?
No, all ticket sales are closed as of October 27th. If you are still interested in attending, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is included in the program for the Gala?
- Opening reception & mingle
- Interactive learning experiences about RCRC’s mission
- Silent Auction with one-of-a-kind goods & experiences
- Delicious dinner and beverages to enjoy
- Dessert and treats for all
- Live Auction with a friendly crowd
- Live performances by a youth band
- Raise the Paddle to help us reach our fundraising goal
- Dance party with live karaoke performed by Karaoshe