- When and where is the showcase, what time do I show up, and how much does it cost? The Summer Camp Showcase is at a large capacity venue and WILL SELL OUT (as it did last year), so make sure you get your tickets early! All campers are required to attend the Showcase on Saturday. If your camper is unable to attend, please notify us immediately as her camp spot will be forfeited to the next camper on our waiting list. DATE: Session I: Saturday, July 25th, 2015. Session II: Saturday, August 1st, 2015. TIME: Doors at 12:00pm (campers arrive by 12:00pm), show starts at 12:30pm WHERE: The Crocodile Café, 2200 2nd Avenue, Seattle, WA 98121 TICKETS: $10 (campers get in free with their RCRC ID that will be given to them on the first day of camp). Tickets can be purchased throughout the week at Camp or online at www.thecrocodile.com. If you are a parent or guardian and are unable to afford a ticket, please contact [email protected] ASAP for details.
- Does my camper need to bring her own lunch to camp? Yes, please have your camper bring a lunch to camp every day. If you need to have one provided by RCRC, please email [email protected] to let us know to prepare her one.
- Can I just drive up and drop off/pick up my camper at camp? No, we need to have you physically come with your camper to check-in in the morning and to pick-up in the afternoon. In the camper forms, please tell us who is authorized to pick up your camper, and her camp counselor will make sure that only those authorized people are picking up your camper each day. DRIVING: There are numerous pay and free parking spaces on the streets around Billings. There is also a reasonably priced pay lot located on 72nd between Woodlawn and 5th Ave., one block from the school. BUS: Routes 16, 316 & 82 all have stops on Woodlawn Ave NE & NE 71st St.
- Whom do I contact during the camp week if I need to get a hold of staff or my camper? If you have any concerns or questions about any aspect of your camper’s experience at camp, or if you need to get in touch with your camper (campers are asked to turn off their cell phones during the week out of respect to the other campers and volunteers), please call our Summer Camp Front Desk at 206-992-8063. Please also contact the Front Desk if at any time during the week of camp your camper is going to be late or absent.
- How can I contact Rock Camp staff before or after camp week? You can contact Michelle O’Connor via email: [email protected] or call 206-659-5471.