There are so many ways that your support helps us thrive!
We are looking for well-loved, lightly-used gear in working condition. Our gear library has grown considerably over the years thanks to donors like you! Your donations make our instrument instruction classes, band practices, and showcases possible; maybe the bass you see onstage was once yours! We also have a free gear loan program, open to any current or former RCRC program participant, to support our musicians year-round.
We have limited capacity to restore gear in need of fixing, so we are unable to accept donations that are nonfunctional.
We prefer gear that is portable and as lightweight as possible. We frequently transport our instruments to program sites, and lighter gear is more comfortable for our roadies and musicians.
In Search Of
- bass guitars, especially short scale basses
- soft cases for guitars and basses
- small and portable amps
- cords and cables
- effect pedals (very popular with our campers!)
Due to limited storage capacity, we are unable to accept the following at this time: larger amps, cabinet speakers, drum kits or parts, hard cases for guitars or basses, recording equipment, mixers, acoustic guitars.
Want to donate some new gear? Please contact [email protected] and we’d love to share our wishlist with you!
Services & Skills
From catering to counseling, we need folks from all fields to pitch in. Got a skill or service you think will help? Contact us!
- Program or performance space rental at no or low cost
- Fixing and restoring instruments & musical gear
- Grant writing and consulting
- Audiovisual support for events
- Photography or videography, including editing
- Recording and mixing
- Graphic design for print and digital materials
- Event planning
- Technology support & capacity building
- Web design
And the Rest!
Running programs for over 400 adults and youths requires a lot of supplies!
- Computers, especially laptops, or software
- Office supplies
- Music books or magazines
- Nonperishable food,
- Art supplies, especially screen printing ink for fabric