RCRC year round volunteer positions are opportunities for people seeking academic credit, job training and volunteer experience. All positions become available on a rotating basis, and all positions are currently unpaid, although they provide an opportunity to do meaningful work for a nonprofit organization that matches your passions and values.
Our year round volunteer positions provide a great opportunity to network and build skills in a positive work environment with an incredible team. If you are looking to receive school credit, we are happy to work with your school to meet their requirements.
What We’re Looking For
We’re looking for diverse, year-round volunteers who are passionate, innovative, flexible, professional, fun, responsible, and solution-oriented! The schedule for these roles is flexible, three to five hours weekly (possibly more during Summer Camp and Ladies Rock Camp), with occasional meetings and events on evenings and weekends.
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal skills
- Good organization and ability to self-start
- Strong multitasking ability and deadline awareness
- Attention to detail
- Reliability and punctuality
- Interest in music, feminism, social justice, and cultural issues
- Flexible schedule (to accommodate special events and community outreach activities can in the evenings and on weekends)
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office, Google Apps/Docs/Gmail
- Experience conducting online research
Follow the links below to learn more about our available positions and how to apply.
Learn more about being a gear volunteer.
Lear more about being a procurement volunteer.